Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
ERICO® is a premier manufacturer of engineered products designed for diverse niche applications in the electrical, mechanical, commercial and industrial, rail and utility markets. Headquartered in Solon, Ohio, USA, ERICO has a sales network serving more than 25 countries, with manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide.
For one of our Focus Sales Teams, ERICO Panel Connections, selling ERIFLEX® Low Voltage Power Connections products and solutions, we are now looking for a :
Technical Sales Engineer (Benelux) M/W
Job Responsibilities :
– Reporting to your Regional Sales Manager and autonomous in your area, you expand your territory and you are responsible for achieving sales and profit targets in respecting the company strategy.
– Your main responsibility is to promote and demonstrate our value proposition solutions to end-users such as OEM’s, panel builders, automation system integrators, Motor Control Centers builders, inverter manufacturers, machine builders, UPS producers, electrical contractors.
– You are a competent counterpart on a high sophisticated technical level in order to influence end-user specifications at design institutes and consulting companies and other specifying engineers.
– You will develop our penetration in our targeted market segments such as heavy industries, renewable energy, machinery, power management, data center, electrical vehicle, oil & gas, ground transportation, marine, water treatment, etc.
– You have full sales and margin responsibility, and you ensure an ongoing, stable growth, by developing current business and generating new opportunities.
– You are home-office based, ideally in the Anvers area, and you will be supported from our European HQ located in Tilburg (NL) by our Customer Service, Technical Support and Distribution Center.
Qualifications & Requirements :
– After your engineering degree (preferable Electrical Engineer) you have gained experience in either technical sales, electrical design or product management.
– You’re an ambitious, highly-motivated, success-oriented and committed person, showing flexibility and initiative as well as the necessary entrepreneurial perspective and business acumen.
– You demonstrate perfect communication and negotiation skills and you like to interact with clients and colleagues on international level.
– Fluent in Dutch and good level of French and English are a must.
– Willingness to travel extensively.
Our Offer :
– An exciting key position in a stable, growing and future oriented company in leading market position.
– An organizational culture with flat hierarchies, where high degree of individual responsibility is consistently encouraged.
– A positive, success-oriented, cooperative atmosphere, with trustworthy communication and possibility for continuous development.
– Attractive, performance based conditions inclusive company car.