Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
• Bachelor in chemistry.
• Knowledge of chemical methods, analysis and devices, especially Gas Chromatography.
• 1 to 3 years of work experience in QC labs.
• Good analytical & conceptual thinking skills – able to have a broader view at a problem situation and see the whole picture. Prepared to get involved in details. Able to build good relationships.
• Knowledge of quality systems. Computer skills : Microsoft Office, SAP.
• Languages: French, Dutch and English.
• Willing to work shifts (morning and afternoon).
• Available from the 1st of May 2014
The opportunity to discover Technical Service Engineering in the exciting and ever-growing sector of Adhesives Technologies:
•Work actively on the continuous improvement and optimalization of our technical projects by testing in our laboratories in Bornem.
•Work on the compatibility study between surface treatment processes and adhesives (used in General Industry), tested in accordance with the applicable test methods : ASTM / DIN / ISO or the guidelines via European Technical Service.
•Co-operate on the coordination and follow-up of test reports in English, which will be used on a European level.
•Maintain strong contacts with our two labs (Bonding Technology & surface treatment chemistry) and develop your network with international contacts.