Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
• Master in Electro Mecanique or equivalent by experience • Minimum 3 years exeprience as Technical Manager • Excellent technical, organizational and project management skills • You can work in french and english (written and spoken) • You have knowledge with raw materials : polymers and metals • You are able to use CAD tools (SolidWorks) • A knowledge of pneumatics • A knowledge of CE directive (ATEX, CFR21) • You are proactive and a problem solver • You are curious but rigorous • You have good communication skills • Willing to travel Internationally (10-15 days per year) • You are able to work with the Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Our client is a global leader in tablets and capsules handling equipments and specializes in dedusting/polishing, metal detection, In-Process control (weight, thickness, diameter, and hardness) for pharmaceutical manufacturing line.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES :
• Manage a team (8 people) with planning and training
• Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
• Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
• Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide and efficient environment for project implementation
• Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
• Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
• You work on the improvement of the actual range
• Provide an efficient working atmosphere and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
• Industrialization of the new projects realized in the R&D
• Reporting to the Operations Director