Noémie Roels recrute
Description de l'offre
- You have a master’s degree in IT, engineering or an IT bachelor’s degree with a digital orientation.
- You have 0 to 3 years of experience and an insatiable drive to learn. You have an affinity for the banking sector and you have a specific interest for one of the above mentioned IT domains.
- You have a passive knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- You are a native speaker of Dutch or French and you are fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- You live the digital experience and the technology revolution that goes with it.
- The opportunity to autonomously build new IT solutions is a dream come true.
- You are looking for a challenge that will help you develop your skills – and your career.
- You are proactively looking for trainings and development opportunities and you are willing to grow within a big company in order to follow the path that will help you become a digital leader of the future.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90 % or 80 %.
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today ?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
The BNP Paribas Fortis IT department is looking for Junior IT talent. Would you like to be part of the digital revolution? Join the team that’s bringing our IT assets and applications up to speed. You’ll be using and introducing the Agile approach: after developing in short, sharp and productive delivery cycles, you’ll put your application to the test on customers. Their feedback will help you create flawless solutions that hit the spot.
Different IT departments are looking for junior analysts in order to bring their IT assets and applications up to speed:
- The IT Risk & Credits domain is managing all the IT application needed for the life-cycling of loans and the risk management related to this business activity.
- The IT Business Intelligence division converts raw data into meaningful information for the analysis of different business lines and domains. The bank uses BI technologies such as Informatica Powercenter, Oracle, SAS, Datastage, BI Microsoft,…
- The IT Digital Enterprises – Paperless domain defines, builds and supports integrated and highly secure IT solutions for the business area of document management and archiving. We are talking about Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions in the broadest possible sense (uploading/digitalising documents, legal archiving,…).
- The IT Test Competence Center subjects all software developed for BNP Paribas Fortis to thorough tests within a predefined strategy (performance, security testing, automation of tests,…) .
- The IT Payment domain is in charge of carrying out maintenance and development of a.o. SEPA Assets (Credit Transfers and Direct Debit) for the BNP Paribas Fortis group.
- Once the business needs are defined, your role is to write the functional and technical analysis in order to translate these needs to the development team.
- You are also involved in the testprocess and will occasionally solve technical problems by yourself.
- A multi-disciplinary project team will look to you for your IT expertise and insight. You contribute actively to the impact analysis and the budget estimation.
- You’ll help introduce the Agile approach to digital development.
- With innovation and creativity running through your veins, you’ll have no problem designing future solutions that are as inspired as they are imaginative.