Want to create a positive impact through AI?
Founded as one of the first AI companies in Belgium with a mission to improve the world around us. We are believers in automation and efficiency, and we see Artificial Intelligence as a toolbox that will allow us to automate more of the growing list of tasks that no longer require human-level cognition.
We are a passionate team of machine learning engineers, software developers, devops & ml/ops engineers, business developers, project managers and HR managers.
At Sagacify you will find a startup environment with a great team spirit where you can bring ideas and take responsibilities in the areas you want to evolve in, regardless of your level of experience. We strive to work on innovative projects in a fun atmosphere, and remote work, flexible schedules or regular team events are part of our culture.
We are looking for skilled people and team players to join the adventure.
Skills & Requirements :
– You are fluent in French, and you have professional skills in English, any other language is a plus
– You have proficient knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
– A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business – Administration or Human Resource Management
– You are enthusiastic, reliable, and eager to learn
– You can work with a diversity of people and teams
– You like to apply theoretical knowledge & operationalise it to business needs
– You have excellent communication and organization skills
– You are open-minded, and you are not afraid to ask the right questions, and to take initiative
– Previous work experience or internships in related fields is a plus
– You can start as soon as possible and stay with us for 2 to 6 months
Your function :
To consolidate our growth in 2023, Sagacify is looking for an HR trainee with a passion for recruitment, onboarding and process optimisation for a temporary assignment.
You will work closely together with the HR Manager .
– Support of HR operational tasks such as creating offer letters, work contracts etc.
– Assistance of HR initiatives & projects
– Preparation of global HR meetings and communication material
– Assistance in the improvement of company policies and procedures
– Analysis of existing or future needed HR content & data
– Participation in the organization of events
We would love you to bring your vibrant personality and your own progressive ideas!
Nom :Joana Schmitz