Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
Required profile and skills: • Student or Graduate in Marketing, Communications or any related field • Fluent English • Fluent Spanish would be a plus • Interested in communications/marketing • Strong writing skills • Savvy with Social Media • Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines • Self-motivated and driven • Team player with proactive attitude
Planet Expat provides career-boosting paid internships in some of the most innovative and dynamic Start-ups in Latin America, Europe and the USA. We connect students with promising start-ups abroad through a program that allows them to gain valuable professional experience in international environments while being key contributors to innovative projects.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
« We are a fast-growing and innovative company based in Santiago.
We make part of the very dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem in Chile, which has become a major hub in Latin America for the development of start-ups and fast-paced companies. As a start-up ourselves, we are first-class contributors to this very innovative environment.
To accompany our business growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Online Marketing trainee to join our team and contribute to grow our reputation. »
• Help increase their organic traffic to their website
• Identify opportunities for strategic communication
• Generate written content for blog and social media purposes
• Manage their social media accounts on a daily basis
• Create and deliver press releases to media channels
• Participate to the development of marketing campaigns
• Planet Expat is managing the recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 150300
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply/)
• Santiago, Chile
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• Duration: 3 to 6 months
• Salary around USD 600 / month
• Can lead to a full-time position