Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
As an integral part of the Deutsche Börse Group, Clearstream offers settlement and custody services to more than 2,500 customers world-wide, covering over 150,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds and equities. Clearstream’s core business ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively delivered between parties, and that customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under our custody. Without committed staff Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world. More than 3,600 employees work for the Group – a dynamic, highly motivated and international team.
For IT & MD+S – Common Applications Development – Test Centre- Technical Acceptance Test in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Junior Test Operations Analyst (female/male)
As a Test Operations Analyst, you will execute and support functional test. You will ensure the preparation, the validation in test and the implementation in Production of all IT projects.
– Participate to system & acceptance Test strategy / Test plans
– Install and configure applications in test environments
– Support application processing as per test plans
– Report and contribute to solve issues (operational problems). Follow-up with business and IT Development
– Participate to close down reports preparation
– Participate to documentation for training preparation
– Prepare and Execute Transition tests
– Participate to production implementation
– Training of production for operational staff
The Junior candidate will have to work within agreed standards and procedures, use initiative to resolve problems, propose and implement changes to standards, procedures and approach to testing.
– University degree, BAC+2/3 or Higher Technical Degree in an IT related discipline
– Good knowledge of Linux and Oracle skills
– Methodical, well organised, able to deal with heavy workload, prioritising logically
– Good team skills showing ability to work on their own initiative
– Fluency in written and spoken English; French and/or German desirable
Interested? Then apply online (http://www.deutsche-boerse.com/career). We are looking forward to receiving your application! We would be happy to answer any queries you might have. Simply call us on +352 243 362 12
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Tél. :+352 243 362 12