Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
– You are currently studying marketing, economics or business administration (Ecole de Commerce, IEP, University or equivalent) and within the framework of your studies, you need to carry out an internship of 6 month minimum; – You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. The knowledge of French or another language is an asset; – You have a good knowledge of MS office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint); – You combine excellent analytic and organizational skills with high curiosity, strong creativity, flexibility and rigor.
PwC Luxembourg (www.pwc.lu) is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,450 people employed from 55 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice to a wide variety of clients from local and middle market entrepreneurs to large multinational companies operating from Luxembourg and the Greater Region. It helps its clients create the value they are looking for by giving comfort to the capital markets and providing advice through an industry focused approach.
The global PwC network is the largest provider of professional services in audit, tax and advisory. We’re a network of independent firms in 157 countries and employ more than 195,000 people. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com and www.pwc.lu.
Within our Marketing department, in charge of the promotion of our services and countries approach, you will support the team in all aspects of the implementation of the marketing strategy.
– ontribute to the creation of new tools to promote our Real Estate and Banking teams of specialists (clients events’ targeting lists, brochures, presentations, websites and newsletters);
– Facilitate the preparation of marketing plans, analyse and share market conditions and competitor information, identify action opportunities (client mailings, competitors watch, etc);
– Help PwC’s experts in Business Development opportunities (preparation of selected clients meetings, identification and tracking of opportunities, follow up …);
– Assist the team with meetings’ follow up, appropriate documents preparation and connection with other teams of the department when necessary;
– Facilitate the project management of key initiatives (such as conferences and sponsoring);
– Support activities’ reporting.