• You will soon hold a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Practice, Social Work with a specialization in Personnel Management or an equivalent;
• You will graduate in 2015; • You are a pragmatic, discrete and service-minded professional with eye for detail;
• You have a good knowledge in Dutch, French or English and you master MS Office applications;
• You work precisely and meticulously;
• You are figure minded.
We offer Our employees are appreciated for their professional qualities. We support them by creating a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment where you will be able to find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. We offer you the support and possibilities for your professional development.
As a trainee within our Human Resources department you will give administrative support to our Payroll Officers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Creating new personnel in our database; Assistance in the payment of the salaries;
• Administration of the company cars;
• Follow-up on the exit-procedure; General assistance to the Compensation & Benefits team such as insurance, events (marriage, decease, birth), global mobility,.