Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
• You will soon hold a Bachelor’s degree in Office Management, Languages or an equivalent
• You will graduate in 2015
• You are a pragmatic, discrete and service-minded professional with eye for detail
• You have an advanced knowledge in Dutch, French & English and you master MS Office applications We offer Our employees are appreciated for their professional qualities. We support them by creating a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment where you will be able to find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. We offer you the support and possibilities for your professional development.
As a trainee within our Human Resources department you will give administrative support to the Resourcing & Development team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Administrative support to the Resourcing & Development Officers (planning interviews, job postings, minutes of meetings, mailings, phone screenings,…)
• Managing the recruitment database
• Organizing assessment centers (inviting candidates, logistic support, assistance during the assessment,…)
• Intake of new employees: follow-up on contractual documents, creating employee profile in the personnel database, etc.
• Administrative support for Campus Recruitment activities