Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
Required profile and skills: • Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field • Excellent English • Outstanding written and oral communication skills • Great interpersonal skills • Previous experience in business development would be a plus • Proactive and autonomous • Passionate about technology
Planet Expat provides career-boosting paid internships in some of the most innovative and dynamic Start-ups in Latin America, Europe and the USA. We connect students with promising start-ups abroad through a program that allows them to gain valuable professional experience in international environments while being key contributors to innovative projects.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
« We are an Amsterdam, The Netherlands-based startup company that has developed a software that allows suppliers manage their product portfolio across different retailers’ web shops at once through just one dashboard. Our mission is to maximize the impact of every product our clients are selling online. By using our service, our clients save time, money and effort, allowing multiple team members to work on a single product content at the same time.
We have drastically increased our team, going from four to twenty-two employees during the past two years. We have raised almost $2M USD since our inception, including a $1.5M USD round one year ago. We started in 2011 and now our suppliers are distributing their content to some of the world’s biggest online stores, such as Walmart, Tesco or Amazon among many others.
To accompany our growth, we are currently looking for a motivated business development intern. You will be contributing to our growth hacking activities and will join a young, dedicated team with a strong teamwork attitude. We are flexible and always open to new ideas. This is an internship that can lead to a permanent position at the company after the first six months. »
• Planet Expat is managing the recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 160404
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply-crm/)
• Amsterdam, The Netherlands
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• Duration: 6 months
• 300 to 500 EUR/month based on profile
• Local transportation expenses covered
• Free lunches
• Can lead to a permanent position
• Conduct Market Analysis activities
• Research user behavior and analyze trends
• Define and implement new growth hacking activities
• Understand our target market and identify potential users
• Contribute to our strategic planning with our business development team
• Implement and monitor our KPI regarding online sales on daily basis