Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
Required profile and skills: • Excellent Spanish • Excellent people skills • Business/Commercial/Marketing background • Interested in entrepreneurship • Extrovert and proactive • Result-oriented • Self-motivated and driven • Able to work independently • Previous sales experience would be a plus
We are an early-stage start-up company created in 2013 and located in Santiago, Chile. We built a solution to help businesses understand their customers and improve their service by capturing their experience and satisfaction level in real time. We provide data processing and analysis functionalities all in one product. We offer our client companies different channels (mobile applications, in-site tablet totems and email functionality) to track their customers’ opinions, minimizing the barrier between the administration and the clients, easing their decision-making processes.
Our clients include clinics, banks, municipalities, restaurants, among other service companies. Our revenue model is based on a subscription fee system. We offer companies three different plans based on a monthly fee and our in-site tablet totems can be already seen in various locations in Santiago.
We are currently looking for a trustworthy, extrovert, proactive and entrepreneurial-minded trainee to help us grow our customer base in Chile and streamline our sales process.
• Planet Expat is managing our recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 141006
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://www.planetexpat.org/apply-planet-expat-program-now)
Help scale the business by growing our customer portfolio:
• Conduct research of potential clients
• Cold-call potential leads
• Follow-up with leads to convert them into clients
• Keep track of interactions with potential and current clients through our CRM system
• Have phone/Skype and in-person meetings with potential clients
• Produce and monitor sales indicators
• Collaborate on strategic-related decisions within the company – Make recommendations to improve our sales process, material and pricing strategy
• Organize marketing events (such as workshops, etc.)
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• Duration: 4 to 6 months
• $650 (USD)/month
• Performance-related bonus (20% commission from closed deals for the 6 first months)
• Can lead to a permanent hire position