Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
We are a dynamic investment research and advisory firm that connects global clients with top industry specialists to access market intelligence worldwide – covering topics from cocoa plantations in Brazil to high speed trains in Asia to the impact of the Euro Crisis. We offer our clients +95,000 experts that can discuss how market trends, the supply chain, competition, and other factors can impact their business plans.
We operate in over 30 languages, represent more than 25 nationalities, and have offices in Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to apply your education and professional skills to conduct cross-border research and assess investment initiatives worldwide.
We are actively looking for a motivated and committed Relations Analyst to join our Chilean team. Our work abroad program is an excellent opportunity for you to get to know our company and develop your skills in an international environment.
• Planet Expat is managing our recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 141208
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply-form/)
• Identify, engage and actively recruit top experts via phone calls and emails
• Execute interviews/surveys and generate write-ups/reports to deliver findings to clients
• Work in a team to meet tight project deadlines
• Maintain and add expert profiles on the platform for current projects
• Provide daily updates to local Project Manager and international PMs
• Create preliminary expert lists when required
• Regularly update reporting tools: platform, project-tracking sheet etc.