Oups…il semblerait que cette offre d\'emploi soit passée
Parcourez les offres d\'emploi toujours d\'actualité.
Required profile and skills: • Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Management, Administration, Finance or similar • Fluent Spanish (written and spoken) • Previous experience in Administration or Finance-related positions is a must • Excellent financial reporting skills • Outstanding written and oral communication skills • Proactive and autonomous • Interested in digital economy, collaborative economy, and the startup environment
Planet Expat provides career-boosting opportunities in some of the most innovative and dynamic Start-ups in Latin America, Europe and the USA. We connect young professionals with promising start-ups abroad through a program that allows them to gain valuable professional experience in international environments while being key contributors to innovative projects.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
« We are a Mexican-based crowdfunding company receiving all kind of projects. We started in 2011, and we have been rapidly expanding through Latin America during 2014. We create a personal relationship with the people behind the projects we support. They need to share the same values we believe in, and together we develop a handcrafted campaign that will help them get the funds they need.
Although we are currently operating from Mexico and Chile, we are working with projects coming from many countries within Latin America. Within three years operating, we have successfully funded more than 500 projects worth over $4M USD in total.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to take an important role within our administration and financial departments. You will be in charge of making sure that everything runs smoothly within our finances while contributing to the strategic development of the company. This is a very challenging position where you will be dealing with real responsibilities from day one, and will report directly to our CEO and Board. »
Financial Management & Legal Compliance
• Follow up on the creation of monthly financial reports
• Make sure that our financial documentation is up to date
• Secure tax payments within the statutory period
• Ensure that all our legal and financial information is organized and filled in a monthly basis
• Track the activity regarding our bank accounts
• Ensure that all of the office expenses are covered on a monthly basis
• Conduct annual and monthly cash flow planning, as well with quarterly financial reports to the CEO and Board
• Set status update meetings with the Board
Business Development & Strategic Planning
• Identify and connect with potential national & regional partners & sponsors throughout the Latin American region
• Understand the multiple innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystems across Latin America in order to craft national strategies that push forward our company
• Manage multiple relations with governments, universities, private companies and other NGOs to foster and amplify our mission across the region
• Understand prospective partners needs in order to develop investment proposals
• Manage and coordinate current partner’s relations
• Reporting of quarterly results and KPI’s for board, as well as weekly impact report to CEO
• Design, develop and implement strategic plans for their region
• Be proactive in the process of developing and implementing new products based on specific needs
• Mexico City, Mexico
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• Duration: Permanent position
• To be defined based on profile
• Planet Expat is managing the recruiting process
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 150512
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply-form/)