Education and training
● A first degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
Experience & knowledge
● Ideally, a first experience related to office administration in Belgium.
● Fluent in English (working language) and French (accounting language), written and verbal.
● Meticulous with particular attention to details.
● Very good organisational and communications skills.
● Very good IT skills (e.g. experienced user of the Google platform, Excel and PowerPoint).
● Positive and proactive attitude.
● Commitment to working for the protection of health and the environment.
● A first experience with EU institutions is considered a plus.
Candidates for this internship must have the pre-existing right to work in Belgium and this right must be extended to at least six months from the start date of the internship.
We ask that the intern commits to 5 days per week of work (38 hours), for a 6-month duration.
What we offer
This internship is paid and should ideally start in August 2023 or as soon as possible after that. The legal framework under which we hire our interns in Belgium is that of the “Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle”. You can find more details here (available only in FR/NL). You will also receive lunch vouchers at a face value of 8,00 EUR per day, as well as 10 days of paid annual leave (prorated for part-time internships).
If the successful candidate is interested in staying within the organisation after the end of the internship period, and provided there is sufficient budget and a positive performance review, PAN Europe will consider extending the role into a fixed-term contract.
Nom :Katerina IORDANOPOULOU